Dry Feeder or Wet-Dry Pig Feeder
US Patent. No. 10,674,704; 10,959,404; 10,694,718
A Better Hog Feeder
The Brehmer PT Feeder is results driven. We’ve designed this hog feeder to act like a tray feeder while incorporating the agitation features of a paddle feeder.
Does your hog feeder keep clogging? The PT Feeder far exceeds traditional feeders with our innovative sweep that virtually eliminates clogging.
The PT Feeder reduces the time spent managing your pig feeders. Plus, our feed-saving features help to reduce feed waste.
You don’t need a separate piglet feeder because new pigs can easily use the PT Feeder and it can be used as a dry feeder or a wet-dry feeder.
- Designed for wean-to-finish, no separate piglet feeder needed
- Minimal, to no management
Drop tube holders available
- Hemmed and bent edges for bio-security and pig safety
- Edstrom nipples
- Rigid 304 stainless steel construction
- End wedges direct feed toward pan
- Feed Saver End Caps improve tray movement
- 14 Gauge Tray
- Water tube is made from one solid piece, no elbows
- Variety of gate mounting hole patterns
- Integrated gruel pan
Can be ordered as a dry or wet/dry feeder
Fast Alley or standard models
- Pan 1″ off-floor or on-floor
- Multiple pan drain options
- Custom anchor options
- Custom sizes available
The Brehmer PT Feeder pig feeder comes in standard 30″, 35″ and 40″ tall configurations. Click the button above and download the specifications PDF to see the capacities and variations of this innovative hog feeder.